GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Paper Secrets August Sketch Challenge

The August Sketch Challenge at Paper Secrets is posted!!!  
I loved working with this sketch and decided to switch it up a little.  
Head on over to Paper Secrets for the details on how you can enter to win a $10 gift certificate to the Paper Secrets Shop by creating a layout with this awesome sketch by Rochelle Spears. 
** If you use Echo Park product to complete your layout, you will receive an extra entry into the prize drawing 
Sketch by Rochelle Spears:
Here's my take on the sketch:
I used the Echo Park "So Happy Together" Collection and Ruby Rocket Twine both available in the Paper Secrets Shop
This layout is also being entered into:
Scrap~Friendzy's CF "Mess Hall" Challenge
Mema's Crafts "Anything Goes w/ a Twist of Red" Challenge

7 comments:

  1. OMG I love your layout and it is refreshing to see a layout in my challenge. Its colorful and such fun. I also like your perspective of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us over at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too funky! I love the colors. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier! I am such a big fan of your work and the way you enter challenges, I feel so honored when you visit my blog. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamika, you always leave the nicest comments and I cannot believe you feel honored when I visit your blog, that makes me feel special!

      Delete
  3. Such a fabulous LO!! Love the title and bold colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout - it just makes you smile! Just uploaded my entry to PS with Echo Park Boys Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda! I just wanted to let you know that we are featuring this layout on the Paper Issues blog later this afternoon. Thanks for sharing all of your gorgeous inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete