GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends April Challenges and Winners

Welcome to my April Sketch Challenge!

You can create a page exactly like the sketch, or you can flip it, turn it, or change the sizes of the photos, as long as I can tell your entry was inspired by the sketch!
I am looking forward to seeing how this sketch inspires you to create a wonderful layout!
Here's the sketch you are working with this month:
(My reveal on this sketch is forthcoming)

THE RULES:
To be entered into the April prize drawing you must: 
Link your NEWLY created layout below by 
April 29th 11:59 PM (PST)
NO DIGITAL ENTRIES ALLOWED

Be a follower of my blog

When posting your entry on your blog or gallery, you must include a link back to my blog.
                                
If you upload your entries to an online gallery that requires you to sign in, I may or may not be able to leave you a comment.

Here's the prize you are playing for this month:
Simple Stories SNAP
6x6 Paper Pad
Stickers/Icons
Pockets
And there is a BONUS PRIZE:
Combine or complete at least two of the challenges below and you will be entered into the Scrappy Friends Bonus Prize Drawing:
Brenda - Sketch 
Rochelle Spears ~ Color Combo
Kerys Sharrock ~ Recipe 
Kristi B ~ Something that Flies

Now for the March WINNERS!!!!
Thanks to everyone who played in the March "Keep Calm " Challenge and all of the wonderful entries!
Let's give a big shout out to 
Jo
she is the randomly drawn winner of my March Challenge
&
Lydia Walker
she is the winner of the March BONUS PRIZE
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES
Jo be sure to email me at msbrags@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your Echo Park Collection in the  mail to you!!!

Lydia email your mailing address to Kristi @ mekristib@gmail.com to claim your prize.

13 comments:

  1. wow wow wow so excited- thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jò... me?! yay!! I mail you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sketch and set of challenges! I completed all four =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice sketch i love it!and I completed all four challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda - In a very stupid moment, I linked my entry to the wrong post. The right one is

    http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/2013/04/more-great-layouts-of-wales.html

    I combined your great sketch with Kerys' recipe challenge and Kristi's Something that Flies" challenge.

    Thank you as always for the great inspiration

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome sketch. Loved this challenge.
    Huggies
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added my layout. I was able to do 3 out of 4 of the challenges.
    The sketch here, the recipe challenge and added something that flies.

    Loved everything this month.

    Thanks for always challenging me in my scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I managed to add all the challenge elements. YAY! Thanks for a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great sketch to work with. I did all four challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi
      I am having a problem with the link to your entry! Try and upload again, please!

      Delete