GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Sketch Challenge and June Winners Revealed!!!

Hello Everyone!
Here's this month's sketch:
And...Here are the RULES for this challenge:
• Your layout must be NEW as of July 1, 2014
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Here is my layout inspired by the sketch (turned 90° right)
Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge
(2nd Row across ~ Brads, Stars, Tag)
Kelly's Word Challenge
(America(n))
The prize you are playing for this month is:
Authentique's "Pride" 12 x 12 Collection Kit

Combine my sketch challenge with one or both of the following Scrappy Friends challenges
and you will be automatically entered into our June BONUS Prize Drawing:



And here is the July BONUS Prize:


And now for the jUNE WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Wonderful inspiration and fantastic takes on the sketch as well as the other Scrappy Friends Challenges!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my 
June Sketch Challenge is....
ROSEY RODRIQUEZ

AND... 
DARCY
is the winner of the
June Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!

Rosey be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC June Winner in the subject line.

Darcy be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us your mailing address to:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
to claim your prize.
Please add June Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Have a wonderful day and I am looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this month's challenges!

10 comments:

  1. What a great surprise! Thank you!! Can't wait to play again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you made my day Thankyou so much looking forward to this months challenge. THanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just posted my version of the July Sketch. Also covers Rochelle Spears Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just uploaded mine. I played along with the Tic Tac Toe and word challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge! I played along with the Tic Tac Toe and word challenge!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi Donna the link to your layout is not working!

      Delete
  7. I too turned the sketch and it worked perfect for my picture of my grandson and Mickey. I did combine all the challenges on my layout. Thanks for another great sketch to work with this month.

    ReplyDelete