GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

It Has Been A Few Months....

Hello Everyone
It has been a few months since I last updated my blog!  The Blog PoPo (Rochelle Spears) has cited me, so I promised her I would get it updated and I will try my best to keep it current as much as possible.  I actually forget sometimes that I even have a blog!  LMBO!
Anyway, here are some of the exciting things coming up soon at Colorful Creations that I think you should check out:
  • So You Think You Can Scrap Challenge
  • Members Challenge US (DT) Challenge
  • School Daze Blog Hop
AND... we are currently hosting an Operation Write Home event which ends October 12.  Then make one more stop by the Colorful Creations Blog to enter into the monthly Blog Candy Drawing!  

1 comment: