GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Luv You, Infinity x's...

Sharing a layout I created using Fancy Pants new "Love Story" Collection to enter in the A to Z Challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous (Letter 'F') and Paper Issues "All We Need Is Love Challenge also using a sketch by Jenessa Franco. I love how the papers pop against the black background, a perfect combination for this cute photo of my granddaughter, Tyra.  The title comes from when I telll her I love her and she tells me she loves me more and then I go something like I love you 100 x's more and she always comes back with, I love you infinity x's a 1000 or some other large number.  Such an adorable younglady!

7 comments:

  1. Love the black base with the black and white photo! And that great fp paper really draws your eye to the photo. Great take on our F challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. the paper and picture pop off the page. fabulous. thanks for digging into your stash and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful colors in this LO!!!!!!!!!!
    great use of "F" supplies.
    Eli (Scrapbookers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! I too love the black with black and white photo. Must try that....and love the pop of coulour with the pattern paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO love the bright colours against the black background

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!! We featured you today: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/02/luv-you-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    Love how the black background makes the photo pop!

    ReplyDelete