GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's A Great Day

Hello Everyone and I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by the awesome sketch below by Rochelle Spears for the Scrap Our Stash March Sketch Challenge.  The STASH twist on the challenge was to add mixed alphas, which I used to create my title work.  
My page was further inspired by the following challenges:
Spring Flowers ~ Sketches4All
The Kids Are Alright ~ Southern Girls Challenges

Journaling:
Happiness is:
A new haircut
Stabucks
and spending the day with Nana!!
Other supplies:
Thickers
MME Indie Chic Collection
Zva: Bling
Studio Calico: Wood Veneer Butterfly
and here's Rochelle's sketch:
Thank you for stopping by.  
You still have time to get in on all of these challenges, so please take time out and stop by each of the blogs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment