GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Guest Designer at Sketches4All!!!!

I have has computer issues this past week and unable to blog or post much of anything.   I have a little access to a computer right now and just want to let everyone know how excited I am to be the March Guest Designer at
Sketches4All!!!  
This month as Guest Designer I am hosting a challenge and would love for all of my scrappy friends to come by Sketches4All and join in the challenge.  All you have to do is create a layout with a polaroid photo or instagram photo, layer 3 or more patterned papers and/or embellies and use mixed alphas.
Here is my take on the challenge:
Layout #2
I also participated in the March Master Challenge (SPRING) at Sketches4 All!
And here is my take on the challenge:
S - Simple Stories, Santa, Sketch (Page Drafts)
P - Polka Dots, Punch, Patterned Paper
R - Red
I - Inking
N - Nana
G - Graph Paper, Green

This layout was also inspired by the LOVE Word Prompt Challenge at WHOGAS!  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Brenda!! We're thrilled to have you join us!! Both of these layouts are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers!!!! You are rockin' these layouts! Love both of them!! The black background really makes it all pop!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete