GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The ScrapRoom March Guest Designer!!!

Hey There!
This is my second month as Guest Designer for The ScrapRoom and I am loving the March Kits!!!
The ScrapRoom kits and add-ons are always packed with yummy goodies, and enjoyable to create with.  
If you have not visited The ScrapRoom, make sure you do before this month's kits are all gone!!!

Today I am sharing 4 layouts and 2 cards I created with the 
March Flavor of the Month Kit:

First, I created this layout using LilyBee's "We R Family".  
This is an awesome collection and I love the color palette and patterns in this collection:
"Good Times"

For this next layout, I used October Afternoon's "Snapshots" Collection.  What a super fun collection for scapping photos of my granddaughter and her cousin have a good time at the park!!!
'Big Fun"

My third layout was inspired by the TSR March Sketch from PageMaps and I used the
 "Styleboard" collection by Crate Paper, found in the kit:
"Year of the Horse"
Here is the sketch:

My fourth layout is a double page layout created for the Flavors of the Month Recipe Card using 
Basic Grey's lovely "Fresh Cut" Collection:
"Happiness Is..."

This card was also created using the BG "Fresh Cut" Collection:

...And my final project using this fabulous kit was created using 
October Afternoon's "Snapshots" Collection!!!

Thanks so much Tammy and The ScrapRoom for having me design another month with your AWESOME kits!  So much fun and what an honor!!!!

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog!
Have a beautiful scrappy day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! You have a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is amazing! Thanks for attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo loving that horse layout -had to PIN it :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layouts and cards! Love that pagemap!

    ReplyDelete