GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

The ScrapRoom May Double Shot Kit

Happy Monday!
Have you checked out the awesome goodies in May Double Shot Kit from
 The ScrapRoom

I love the delightful, happy Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" line found in the kit and how perfect this complimented this super cute summer photo of my great-nephew, Caleb.  This layout was future inspired by TSR May Sketch by PageMaps:
And...I had a lot of fun designing a page using the 
MME's Chalk Studio 2
product also found in the kit:
I cut the large tag, title, hearts and paperclip from the patterned papers using my Cricut and the was made using my WRMK Envelop Punch!

Head on over to The ScrapRoom's May Gallery and you can view all of the creative ideas the TSR Design Team shared using this kit and the other May Kits.  

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment