GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The ScrapRoom June "Double Shot" Kit

Hello Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a couple of layouts I created using the awesome June 
As with all of the monthly ScrapRoom Kits, the products in this kit were truly great to create with!
My first layout was created with Jillibean's Spicy Social Soup, an awesome collection to scrap all those social media photos:

and using Imaginesce's "Perfect Vacation" products found in the kit, I created this layout using photos of my granddaughter while vacationing in Baltimore:

Make sure you visit The ScrapRoom and check out the fantastic kits that are offered this month!   Always full of fabulous fun and colorful products!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, but the title for the first one is the cleverest ever!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete