GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, December 18, 2015

The ScrapRoom December Flavor of the Month Kit

Happy Friday everyone!
It's hard to believe Christmas is just one week away!

Today I am sharing a few more layout I created using 
The ScrapRoom's

My first layout was created using Simple Stories "Claus & Co"

 My second layout was created with the American Crafts Shimelle "Christmas Magic"
I love how well this collection matched up with these sweet photos of my friends great-granddaughter's first photos with Santa!

Also created using American Crafts Shimelle "Christmas Magic" collection
and the TSR December Sketch below from Page Maps:


And...my last layout was created for the 
FOTM December Recipe "Month In Review"
using Fancy Pant's "Wish Season" 

December's Flavor of the Month Kit
The ScrapRoom

To check out The ScrapRoom's FOTM Kit, and to see the wonderful projects the rest of the Design team created using this kit and other kits, click HERE

Have a great weekend and
Merry Christmas
to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment